Heber Valley Medical Center was recently announced as a recipient of the HealthInsight Quality Award given to hospitals performing in the top quartile nationally on CMS core measures. These include AMI, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical services. Currently 120 doctors are credentialed including cardiology, ENT, urology, orthopedics, plastic surgery, pediatrics, general surgery, OB/GYN, and radiology.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Heber City, UT
- One BC/BE Family Practice provider is needed to join our Medical Group.
- Provide outpatient clinic and inpatient medical services rounding at the new Heber Valley Medical Center.
- Nestled in the spectacular Wasatch Mountains that were the venue for both cross-country skiing and biathlon during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games.
- The medical center is a 19-bed facility housing 3 operating rooms, 1 procedure room, 9 surgical recovery rooms, 7 ER treatment rooms, and 100 employees. It offers an urgent care clinic, full service emergency department, lab, dexa-scanner, digital mammography and physical therapy.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group.
- Competitive salary and incentive recognition bonuses.
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME.
- Relocation provided, up to 15k.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiting
800-888-3134 Fax: 801-442-3388
The Heber Valley is nestled in Utah's Wasatch Mountains only 45 minute drive from Salt Lake City and adjacent to Park City. It was a venue for both cross-country skiing and biathlon during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games. It continues to offer convenient access to Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, and the Canyons. It also features five championship golf courses and blue-ribbon fly-fishing. Year-round activities include snowmobiling, downhill and cross-country skiing, horseback riding, mountain biking, camping, boating, hot air ballooning, water sports, scuba diving, and more. In addition, unique area attractions include the historic, steam-driven Heber Valley Railroad, beautiful Cascade Springs and other scenic drives, three reservoirs, four ski resorts and three national forests/state parks within 45-50 minute drive.