Family Medicine w/OB
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Seeking one BC/BE Family Medicine physician, with OB training, to work at the Sevier Valley Clinic in Richfield.
- Traditional FP practice with wide variety of care.
- 1-2 twelve hour ER shifts per week also available paid by the hour in addition to regular pay
- Full time anesthesia coverage.
- Ultrasound and X-ray available.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group.
- Competitive salary and additional income for meeting quality goals.
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Relocation provided, up to 15k.
- Visa sponsorship is not available.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiting
800-888-3134 Fax: 801-442-3388
Richfield is a city full of vitality and vigor! With a population of just over 7,000 people and a drawing area of 38,000 the community has all the benefits of a small town, yet continues to grow and progress with time. It lies in a valley surrounded by beautiful red rock mountains and snow covered peaks. With great schools, access to skiing, fishing, rock climbing, horseback riding, camping, hunting, mountain biking, ATV riding and golfing the area has something for everyone. Within a 3 hour drive you can visit any of 13 national parks or be in Salt Lake City to attend a Utah Jazz basketball game or Utah Symphony performance. Office space is located on the Sevier Valley Medical Center campus that provides the county with 24 hour Emergency service. Sevier Valley Medical Center is a 42 bed critical access hospital. Medical staff consists of eight doctors in Family Practice, 2 in General Surgery, and 1 in Radiology. The 3 OR’s (with the ability to add a fourth one) are equipped for laparoscopic, lasers and open procedures. The hospital is financially secure and ready to grow.