Family Medicine Residency Faculty
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 healthcare organizations, and within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• One BC/BE residency trained family physician who is excited about teaching full-spectrum family medicine
• Join the McKay Dee Family Medicine Residency, a 6-6-6 unopposed, community-based program in Ogden, UT, and sponsored by Intermountain Healthcare
• Responsibilities include patient care, teaching, and curriculum development, and scholarly work
• Low risk OB preferred
• Three years of clinical experience is preferred and prior faculty experience is a plus. Will consider recent graduates.
• Work in a state-of-the-art outpatient clinic that providers services to wide range of patient demographics
• McKay Dee Hospital (325 bed level II Trauma Center) was named most beautiful hospital in American by Soliant Health
• Employed position with Intermountain Healthcare
• Competitive salary
• Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match & CME
• Relocation provided, up to 15K
• Visa sponsorship is not available
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiting
Our Family Medicine Residency originated in 1971 and offers full-spectrum training. The Ogden area has a population of 547,000. It is a great place to live if you like easy access to outdoor activities. Ogden is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within a day’s drive of five national parks, and just a 40 minute drive to Salt Lake International Airport. Ogden is the town that Rock and Ice Magazine listed in its Top 10 Climbing Towns; the place where Men’s Journal said you can "Do it All, Whatever the Season". Outside Magazine called Ogden "unpretentious and adrenalized", when it listed Ogden in the top three towns of Where to Live Now: The 20 Best Towns in America. Ogden boasts with its breathtaking mountain views and access to skiing/snowboarding (9 resorts within 60-75 min drive, including Snowbasin - site of the 2002 Olympic Downhill - in our backyard!), mountain biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and rock climbing within minutes of leaving the hospital. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and our family oriented community supports diverse interests for all cultures.