Family Medicine Physician w/OB
In 2015, Forbes magazine named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 health care organizations, and ranked within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- One BC/BE FP/OB is needed at the Intermountain Ephraim Clinic
- The Ephraim Clinic has 2 primary care physicians who do specialize in full spectrum primary care with obstetrics
- Call will be 1:3 shared equally
- ER and Hospitalist responsibilities at Sanpete Valley Hospital
- Urgent care moonlighting is optional
- Full time general surgery backup available
- Clinic will have mental health integration
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary and additional income for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME
- Sign-on bonus, tuition reimbursement, and up to 24 month residency stipend available
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship is not available
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiter
800-888-3134; E-mail: PhysicianRecruit@imail.org
Ephraim is located at the heart of Sanpete County in central Utah's Panoramaland which offers a scenic mix, rock hounding sites on the Great Basin Desert combine with the soaring cliffs of Capitol Reef National Park, sparkling lakes, and spectacular mountain drives. Panoramaland encompasses parts of four national forests.
Practice in a setting of wide-open spaces, spectacular mountain landscapes, rich pioneer heritage and plenty of country charm. If you enjoy the outdoors you will appreciate Ephraim as you can walk out your back door and enjoy hiking, backpacking, off road vehicles, world famous rock-climbing, hunting and fishing. Ephraim is also home to Snow College 2 year state-run liberal arts college with small personalized class sizes and Scandinavian Festival which offers live theatre, cultural arts programs, music and dance performances.