Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Two BC/BE family physicians are needed at the Intermountain Herefordshire Clinic in Roy to join a group of 6 BC family physicians.
- Four day work week. Physicians each take one day off per week.
- Clinic has 18 exam rooms and 6 InstaCare rooms, 3 minor surgery/treatment rooms, two rooms for venipuncture, and one room for immunizations.
- Clinic has digital x-ray capability for routine limited radiological exams, and the lab has capabilities for on-site CBC, BMP, PT/INR and most CLIA waived office tests.
- Call: 8 AM – 8: AM with very few telephone calls from patients, ER or hospitals.
- Urgent care clinic coverage optional to help grow practice.
- Adult inpatients are cared for by the hospitalist service at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden.
- This practice has been awarded honors from Intermountain Healthcare for excellence in diabetic management and care.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group.
- Competitive salary and additional income for meeting quality goals.
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME.
- Relocation provided, up to 15k.
- Visa sponsorship is not available.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiting
800-888-3134 Fax: 801-442-3388
Roy is a community of approximately 35,100 population located southwest of Ogden and north of Layton, close to Hill Air Force Base. It is a suburban community surrounded by rural communities that are growing rapidly as the population demands for housing grow along the Wasatch Front. The Ogden area has a population of over 400,000. It is gaining recognition as a great place to live if you like easy access to outdoor activities. The Ogden community has all the beauty of cities like Boulder without the pretensions. Ogden boasts breathtaking mountain views and access to the multiple recreational opportunities within minutes of leaving the hospital. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and the community supports diverse cultures for all interests. In Ogden one can be hiking, mountain biking, rock-climbing or bouldering in 15 minutes and, with two rivers running through it, one can be kayaking or throwing a fly line within 10 minutes. Pineview Reservoir is 20 minutes from Ogden, and Snowbasin Ski Resort, which hosted the downhill during the 2002 Winter Olympics, is 25 minutes away.