Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. For more information about Intermountain, visit www.intermountainhealthcare.org.
- One BC/BE Family Medicine physician is needed to join our Medical Group in Highland.
- 4 day work week with a focus on Women’s Health.
- Outpatient only.
- Group utilizes hospitalists for all adult and pediatric inpatient admission & care.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group.
- Competitive salary and additional income for meeting quality goals.
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME.
- Relocation provided, up to 15k.
- Visa sponsorship not available.
For more information, contact:
Attn: Deanna Grange, Physician Recruiting
800-888-3134 Fax: 801-442-3388
Highland is located in the northern part of Utah County, which is located 44 miles south of Salt Lake City, Utah. The name "Utah" comes from the Native American "Ute" tribe and means 'people of the mountains'. It is the 2nd largest county, in terms of population, in the state. Resting under the shadow of Mount Timpanogos Utah Valley is surrounded with the beauty of mountains on the east and Utah Lake on the west, and all the favorite activities enjoyed throughout the four seasons are here to enjoy. Water sports of all kinds, skiing, hiking, camping, and magnificent scenery await. Visit theatres, museums, educational and recreational facilities.