Endocrinology and Metabolism
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 healthcare organizations, and within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• One BC/BE Endocrinologist or Diabetologist to work in hospital based clinic practice voted most beautiful hospital in America by Soliant Health
• Ability to collaborate with other specialties within the hospital and clinics
• First Intermountain clinic to receive accreditation as an ADA Certified Education Program
• Support staff includes: 2 NP’s, MA’s, certified diabetes educator, and a diabetic nutritionist
• Average 18 patients a day
• Enjoy a four day work week
• Each patient will have a primary care physician and admissions go to the hospitalist program; endocrinologists will never be called to the ER
• Physician can perform thyroid biopsies in clinic; ultrasound and lab are also available in clinic
• Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
• Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
• Signing bonus, student loan repayment and up to 24 month stipend available
• Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match & CME
• Relocation provided, up to 15K
• Visa sponsorship is not available
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Services
The Ogden area has a population of over 400,000. It is gaining recognition as a great place to live if you like easy access to outdoor activities. Ogden is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within a day’s drive of five national parks, and just a 25 minute drive to Salt Lake International Airport. Forbes Magazine ranked Ogden #2 on their list of America’s Most Livable Cities. Outside Magazine rated Ogden as the third best town in which to live. Men’s Journal ranked Ogden as the eighth best town in which to live.
Ogden boasts breathtaking mountain views and access to skiing/snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and rock climbing within minutes of leaving the hospital. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and our family oriented community supports diverse interests for all cultures.