Endocrinology and Metabolism
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 healthcare organizations, and within the top 25 employers overall.
For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 healthcare organizations, and within the top 25 employers overall. Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Salt Lake City, UT
• Intermountain Healthcare needs one BC/BE endocrinologist to join three endocrinologists in our brand new Cottonwood Endocrine & Diabetes Center
• Position is for summer/fall of 2017
• Support staff includes: 3 certified diabetes educators, 2 diabetic nutritionists, one PA and one NP
• US is available if physician wants to perform thyroid biopsies in the clinic
• The clinic is an office based ADA Certified Educational Program
• Each patient will have a primary care physician and admissions go to the hospitalist program – endocrinologist will never be called to the ER
• Midlevels take front line call except for thyroid patients therefore, call is very light
• Enjoy a four day work week
• Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
• Competitive salary and additional income for meeting quality goals
• Signing bonus, stipend & student loan repayment available
• Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match & CME
• Relocation provided, up to 15K
• Visa sponsorship is not available
If you are interested in these opportunities, please write or call:
Attn: Wilf Rudert, Physician Services
800-888-3134 Fax: 801-442-3388
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.