For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 healthcare organizations, and within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• One BC/BE Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician to cover a minimum of three 12-hour shifts in the emergency room each week with rotating weekends
• ER shifts are shared with 8 family medicine physicians in outpatient group
• Full time position to work in the Sevier Valley Emergency Room
• One physician working each shift
• Sevier Valley Hospital is a 42 bed critical access hospital; ER sees approximately 7500 visits each year
• Specialists available: general surgery, 24 hour anesthesiology, urology, nephrology, radiology, cardiology, dermatology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, podiatry, OB/GYN, and pulmonology
• Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
• Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME
• Relocation provided, up to 15K
• Visa sponsorship is not available
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Intermountain Healthcare Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Services
800-888-3134 E-mail: PhysicianRecruit@imail.org
Richfield is a city full of vitality and vigor! With a population of just over 7,000 people and a drawing area of 38,000 the community has all the benefits of a small town, yet continues to grow and progress with time. It lies in a valley surrounded by beautiful red rock mountains and snow covered peaks. With great schools, access to skiing, fishing, rock climbing, horseback riding, camping, hunting, mountain biking, ATV riding and golfing the area has something for everyone. Within a 3 hours’ drive you can visit any of 5 national parks or be in Salt Lake City to attend a Utah Jazz basketball game or Utah Symphony performance. Office space is located on the Sevier Valley Medical Center campus that provides the county with 24 hour Emergency service. The hospital's medical staff consists of eight doctors in Family Practice, 2 in General Surgery, and 1 in Radiology. The 3 OR’s (with the ability to add a fourth one) are equipped for laparoscopic, lasers and open procedures. The hospital is financially secure and ready to grow.