Cardiovascular Critical Care
Critical Care Medicine
In 2015, Forbes magazine named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare as one of the nation’s top 25 employers, ranked above companies such as Apple and the Mayo Clinic. Among health organizations, Intermountain was ranked third highest in the nation.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based nonprofit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, a Medical Group with some 1,000 employed physicians, a health plans division called SelectHealth, and other health services. Intermountain is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Salt Lake City, UT
• Seeking two BC/BE Intensivists to join four hospital-based intensivists
• Will provide inpatient critical care to cardiovascular patients in the Heart Institute on the campus of Intermountain Medical Center, the flagship hospital for Intermountain Healthcare
• Pulmonary training is preferred
• No scheduled outpatient responsibilities
• Out of hospital call will be 1:6 weeknights and approximately 1:4 weekends
• Cardiovascular critical care participates as an equal member of the multi-disciplinary team providing advanced heart failure therapies, cardiac transplant, mechanical circulatory support, interventional cardiology, and cardiothoracic surgery
• Opportunities exist for administrative and educational activities promoting exceptional clinical outcomes.
• Employment position with the Intermountain Hospital Group
• Competitive salary which includes all-purpose leave days
• Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match & CME
• Relocation provided, up to 15K
• Visa sponsorship is not available
If you are interested in these opportunities, please send your CV to:
Attn: Wilf Rudert, Physician Recruiting
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.