Salt Lake City
We are in need of an Anesthesiologist to work in clinical research on a part time basis. There is a possibility for full time.
Responsibilities will include administering anesthesia during surgery and/or procedures, per clinical research protocols. Demonstrates safe operation of all equipment in compliance with department policy, safety, disinfection, infection control and quality control standards. Obtains informed consent for anesthesia. Provides post anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care related to anesthesia side effects or complications.
- Must have an active license in Utah
- Must not have any revoked or suspended licenses on record
- Must be willing to learn protocols and the clinical research process
- Certification in BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Must carry own liability insurance
Job Type: Part-time must be willing to work Monday-Friday. Pay may be on a per case basis, our hourly. This can be negotiated.
Jordin Rueckert, PHR
Office Team Leader
Jean Brown Research
Office: (801) 261-2000 ext. 321